-
February 2nd, 2006, 12:56 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I apologize for the begging, but I'm getting desperate. I am saving up for a West German Molly that I hope to win on ebay this summer. I am low on funds and want to do something nice for a friend who is having a tough time, so I must dip into my Molly fund.
In order to rebuild my Molly fund, I am selling some AG books (inlcuding Addy's World map, autographed First Edition Meet Felicity and retired play scripts) and misc. items on ebay under my dad's ID. check out my auctions here
If you are the winner, let me know your Hostboard ID and I will ship by first class mail if you prefer that to priority.
Please contribue to my Molly fund! Thank you [img]smile.gif[/img]
End of begging.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks